"Ya know.. I’m startin’ to wonder about that myself.."
"Damn right it would," Axel said in agreement, "You’d have to keep up all these damn appearances. It’d be exhaustin’."
Ami giggled and bumped him playfully with her shoulder. “Oh look. There’s someone. Maybe we can ask them what’s going on.”
Now it doesn’t have Aaron in it. But now I must go. library is closing soon and I’ve been away from the house long enough. hopefully I’ll be back next week, if not sooner. May even go mobile for a little while, who knows.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damn time zones. It upsets the flow of a roleplay and makes ooc communication really difficult.
- "I know who you love."
- "I’ll beat you within an inch of your life!"
- "I know what you’re scared of."
- "I’ll tickle you until you’re blue in the face!"
- "I’ll turn you into shoes!"
- "Wouldn’t it be a shame if they found out your secret?"
- "I’ll tie you up, get you hot, and leave you there, begging for more."
- "You’re more helpless than you think. I know that."
- "I’m going to have to take a look at your pancreas."
spoiler alert: every single goddamn person on this planet is problematic in some way, because everything is terrible. congratulations. you’ve been enlightened with the secrets of the universe
I don’t like posting open starters. I prefer using other methods to get new partners.
- found their phone number in a library book au
- hitchhiker ride au
- met through online rpg au
- disneyworld cosplayers au
- accidentally taking each other’s bags au
- camp councelors au
- antiques shop au
- called the wrong number while drunk au
- sex shop au
- found their dog au
- crashed the their car au
- yoga class au
- public demonstration au